When you need to.
We increase access to healthcare, diagnosis, care delivery and health monitoring.
We solve the issues of 1) lack of access to medical care and 2) lack of medical professionals to serve those in need of care.
When should you use EaziCare?
- You need healthcare urgently, but can’t go to the hospital soonest
- Weekends and holidays when your doctor is not available
- On business trips and vacation
- You need a prescription refill
- You want a second medical opinion
- Need to save your daily health records
- You need to book Laboratory test,
purchase medications and first aid kits
Benefits of EaziCare
- Easy access to doctors
- Convenience and confidentiality
- Storage of health records
- Valid prescription
- Access to health history
- Emergency assistance
- Improved treatment outcome
- Reduced use of sick leave
- Saves time, money and other resources
- Healthier lifestyle through health education
- Safe, simple, available and affordable
How to use EaziCare
- Download the EaziCare App on Google play store or on our website,
- Register with your phone number and email,
- Choose your preferred doctor, date and time,
- Book the appointment,
- Make payment with your debit card,
- Video chat with your doctor.
5 Reasons to use EaziCare
- No Waiting
- Anytime, Anywhere
- Smart Prescription
- Complete Privacy
- Organized Health Records
We are seeking lasting partnerships.
We seek to cultivate long-term partnerships with individual doctors, medical facilities (primary care and specialty) and hospital systems. Are you ready to become a telemedicine partner and usher in the new era of health care services? Together we can provide effective, affordable, quality-driven health care for our patients.
Schools & Government
Immediate access to medical services promotes a healthier lifestyle with minimal disruption to daily activities.
Physicians & Practices
Join a community of primary care physicians, specialists and sub-specialists customized to your practice.
Employers & Insurers
Gain immediate access to quality health care while lowering costs and reach those in remote areas.